Reliability Rides are part of the CTC Best All Rounder competition and are designed as a test of rider and cycle.
They cover various distances which must be covered within a fixed time limit. Riders are responsible for following the correct route. The disciplines are listed below.
- 50 miles in four hours - 30 points.
- 100 miles in eight hours - 40 points.
- 150 miles in twelve hours - 50 points.
- 250 miles in twenty four hours - 70 points.
- 7,000ft of climbing in six hours - 60 points.
GPX navigation files have been created for the 250 in 24 Hours Reliability Ride. There are three files in total. Download them by clicking the following links One, Two, Three
Check the calendar for dates of events.